The Engineered CIPP Rehabilitation System
Learn more about this FREE educational session below.
Learn about the proper order of operations to achieve the maximum sealing benefit for the trenchless rehabilitation of a collection system using CIPP
Key concepts to be covered
- What CIPP has brought to the industry
- Effective sealing mechanisms-
- Lateral Rehabilitation
- Issues with dry fixture traps
- Importance of industry standards
- Order of Operations
Meet your trainer:
Larry Kiest Jr.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Founder of LMK Technologies
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- Member of No-Dig Conference Program Committee
- International Society for Trenchless Technology (ISTT)
- Midwest Society of Trenchless Technology (MSTT)
- National Association of Clean Water Agencies (NACWA)
- National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO)
- North American Society for Trenchless Technology (NASTT)
- NASTT Member strategic Planning Committee Advisory Board Louisiana Tech Trenchless Technology Center (TTC)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Larry has authored 5 published ASTM Industry Standards regarding technologies for renewing and sealing sewer collection systems.