Trenchless Replacement of Sewer & Water Pipelines
Learn more about this FREE educational session below.
Learn about the trenchless method of pipe bursting for sewer and water pipelines. Understand the process, design considerations, equipment, applications, limitations and models for successful applications of this method.
Key concepts to be covered:
- What is pipe bursting?
- What equipment is used and why?
- What existing and new pipe materials are candidates for pipe bursting?
- What are the design considerations for using pipe bursting?
- How does pipe bursting look and is used in the field?
- What are components and model for success?
- What are the final benefits to using pipe bursting?
For questions email our project coordinator today at
or give us a call at: (513)781-5417
Meet your presenter:
- Regional manager for TT Technologies, Inc.
- Over 35 years of varied trenchless technology experience as a municipal engineer, contractor, and manufacturer in both design and construction.
- George is actively involved with NASTT, AWWA, and ASCE. George has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and a Master of Business Administration.