Manhole Rehabilitation Overview
Learn more about this FREE educational session below.
Learn about the different aspects of manhole rehabilitation including inspection, evaluation, preparation, products, and testing. Learn how defects affect product selection, why manholes corrode, and much more. It's a high-level view to get a general understanding of the current state of manhole rehabilitation.
Key concepts to be covered:
- Condition Assessment
- Available Technologies
- Installation Procedures
- Testing Requirements
For questions email our project coordinator today at [email protected]
or give us a call at: (513)781-5417
See what others have to say!
"Even though I am a NASSCO PACP Trainer (20 years) and ITCP MH & CIPP Inspector, I did pick up on many things today from Tim's presentation. It was a great REFRESHER!"
Meet your presenter:
Tim Back, P.E.
- 30+ years in the Trenchless Technology Industry
- Owner of Back Municipal Consulting, LLC
- Certified NASSCO ITCP-Manhole Rehabilitation Trainer
- NASSCO 2021 Trainer of the Year
- Active Member in ASCE, ASTM & WEF
- Committee F17 Member
- NASSCO Manhole Rehabilitation Committee Chair
- Co-Author of the NASSCO ITCP-Manhole Rehabilitation Manual
- Trained over 1,500 People in the Trenchless Industry