Manhole Rehabilitation and Lining with Structural Polymer Technology
Priority Event ONLY
Applied polymer linings can provide an effective solution for structural rehabilitation, elimination of inflow and infiltration, and protection against future corrosion. Many types of polymers are being used in manhole rehabilitation, including ultra-high build epoxies, polyurethanes, and polyureas. Each of these technologies have their strengths and weaknesses.
This education session will discuss each technology as well as present the importance of proper surface preparation and substrate bonding to provide complete manhole rehabilitation.
This is a PRIORITY LIST ONLY event
- Opportunity to register 3 days before open webinar registration
- Guaranteed seating in all 1-hour education sessions
- Invitation to Priority List Only education sessions
- First to know about NEW education session & events
- PDH & CEU savings
Meet Your Presenters
- CEO of Epoxytec prior to Tnemec’s acquisition in 2021
- In the coating industry since 2001
- Former co-chair of NACE S. Florida Section
- NACE Certification for Coating Inspection
- SSPC Certification for Concrete Coating Inspection
- Participates in Epoxytec’s technical authoring, and with committees involving coating design, rehab methods, and structural lining design.
Vaughn O'Dea, PCS
- Served 20+ years as Technical Service Rep and Director of Sales at Tnemec Company
- Director of Epoxytec
- SSPC Protective Coatings Specialist
- AMPP Senior Certified Coating Inspector
- AMPP Corrosion Technician
- Authored over 35 technical papers and received award for his publications and industry research