Keeping Wastewater Workers Healthy in A Changing World
Learn more about this FREE educational session below.
Wastewater maintenance workers encounter numerous substances on the job that may put their health in jeopardy. New antibiotic resistant bacteria, emerging viruses, and a wide variety of chemical components are a growing concern for those in the wastewater maintenance. Being on the front line of public health and safety, understanding and mitigating these and other risk to workers is imperative. This presentation will present and put in context the growing threats faced by those in wastewater maintenance, but more importantly, how we can significantly reduce the risk of sickness to those in our industry.
Key Concepts to be covered:
- The changing constituents of today’s wastewater.
- How biological threats develop in wastewater.
- Cause of exponential growth of pathogens in sewage.
- Current (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment for our industry.
- Counting the cost of illness.
- The new era of safety.
- Closing thoughts.
Dates to choose from, sign-up today!
For questions email our project coordinator today at
or give us a call at: (513)781-5417