Cured-In-Place Manhole Rehabilitation Overview
In this education session, you will learn about the strongest manhole rehabilitation products on the market. You will learn how they can be used in lieu of dig and replace!
3 Main Types of Rehab Solutions:
- Cementitious Mortar Lining
- Cured-In-Place Manhole
- Polymer Linings
This session will focus on Cured-In-Place Manhole Rehabiltation which can be a cost-effective solution over the life of the structure.
Tim Back, P.E.
- 30+ years in the Trenchless Technology Industry
- Owner of Back Municipal Consulting, LLC
- NASSCO Certified ITCP™ – Manhole Rehabilitation Master Trainer
- 2021 NASSCO Trainer of the Year
- Active Member in ASCE, ASTM, & WEF
- Committee F17 Member
- NASSCO Manhole Rehabilitation Committee Chair
- Co-Author of the NASSCO ITCP – Manhole Rehabilitation Manual
- Trained over 2,500 People in the Trenchless Industry
Infrastructure Rehabilitation USA
- Works for Infrastructure Rehabilitation USA
- President and CEO of CIP Industries located in Panama City, FL.
- William’s main focus is developing new businesses and exploring new technologies for both Infrastructure Rehab and CIP Industries.